Machine Learning Bootcamp
Become an ML Engineer in 4 Months!
About this Program
This is a 4-month Bootcamp to enable participants to learn relevant Machine Learning skills and launch their careers in the field. The program is meant for those who are aiming to transform their careers and become ML Engineers as well as those who want to incorporate Machine Learning training into their current jobs/careers to remain competitive.
The defining characteristic of this program is that it goes beyond training and imparting key skills. It will also enable you to communicate effectively, think critically, and problem solve. Exclusive mentorship and career guidance will be provided to participants.
The Graduates of the Bootcamp will not have just learnt tools and methods but will have become ML Engineers – competent, confident, and ready to work. We look forward to working with you over the next 4 months as we master Machine Learning and the ways it is revolutionizing the future of work.
This is an accelerated preparatory week to ensure that essential concepts are revised. It will be fast-paced and will go over everything that is required to begin an in-depth study of Machine Learning.
- Get acquainted with the meaning of Machine Learning along with relevant case studies
- Delve into Feature Engineering
- Get familiar with Statistical Models and Tree Based Models
- Create your first professional portfolio project
Introduction to ML
• What is ML? (Demystifying the buzz words such as ML, AI, DS and DL)
• Building Blocks for ML & Real World Examples
• Exploratory Data Analysis
• Data Scaling
• Identifying important features
• Creating new features
Statistical Models, Tree Based Models
• Bayes’ Theorem
• Naive Bayes
• Decision Tree
• Portfolio Project 1
- Learn how to deal with Regression Models
- Learn about Neural Networks
- Create your second professional portfolio project
- Get an insight into Unsupervised Learning
• Linear Regression
• Logistic Regression
• Artificial Neural Networks
• Intro to Deep Neural Nets
• Portfolio Project 2
• K-Means Clustering
• Hierarchical clustering
• Principal Component Analysis
- Gain familiarity with major NLP concepts.
- Create your third professional portfolio project.
- Learn Computer Vision.
- Revise and Consolidate Concepts and Projects.
• Basic Text Processing
• NLTK & SpaCy
• Intro to Transformers
• Project Portfolio 3
• Basic Image Processing
• CNN and its advanced variants
• Review Concepts & Projects
Career Counseling & Job Market Preparation
- Develop your personal brand and revamp your LinkedIn profile and resume.
- Learn about online and offline networking strategies and how to navigate networking events with confidence.
- Learn unconventional methods of job hunting.
- Learn effective interview strategies and how to answer behavioral as well as domain related questions.
LinkedIn and Resumes
Networking and Mock Networking Event
Interview Workshops and Mock Interviews
Career services that will get you hired
Meet our experienced Machine Learning instructors. Our curriculum is created and taught by Machine Learning Experts with years of real-world industry experience.
Hussain has delivered data science solutions to global clients including Barclays, OCBC, KPMG, Royal Fidelity, and multiple Government as well as Intelligence organizations. He has taught Machine Learning and Deep Learning at SZABIST.
To enroll in the Machine Learning Bootcamp, you must meet the following criteria: