Digital Marketing & Strategy
Fee: PKR 6,000
For Students: 3,000
What you'll learn
In this Masterclass, the students will learn different concepts of digital marketing. They will get to know about the digital landscape, how to create a social media campaign, how to target a certain audience, how to setup and run a paid media campaign on social media, how to measure the performance and how to make an effective digital media strategy.
- Understanding the Digital Media Landscape.
- Overview on important Social Media Platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Tiktok and Youtube.
- How to create, organize and brand your Social Media Assets.
- How to build and expand your Network on Social Media.
- How to build, profile, target and engage your Audience.
- How to build an effective Digital Media Strategy on all platforms.
- What are different types of Content? Which content works best for each platform.
- How to build a Content Strategy.
- What is the best content dissemination strategy? What are the touch-points.
- Why Twitter is important.
- How to brand and optimize your account on Twitter to increase Reach and Engagement.
- What are Hashtags and why they are important and how trending on twitter works.
- What are some of the best practices for effective use of Twitter. Case Studies with examples
- Why short video format is important? How Reels work? Why we need to focus on vertical videos?
- How to measure your performance, what are key digital analytics.
Who is this course for?
- Digital marketing professionals of corporate & public communications teams
- Students aspiring for a career in digital marketing
Imran Ghazali is a Digital Media Strategist with over 15 years of experience in Digital Planning and Buying, Social Media Campaigning, Content Development, Events Live Coverage, 360-Degree Digital Marketing, Digital Assets Creation, Branding and Growth and conducting Digital Media Workshops and Trainings for various diverse organizations and groups of people.
Till early 2021 worked as General Manager at the Digital Media Wing (DMW) of Government of Pakistan, where he was responsible for leading the overall operations of the organization, which served as the nerve center for all digital communications for the Government of Pakistan. Before joining DMW, Imran led digital media strategy for various national and international organizations including World Bank, UNICEF, FCDO, M&C Saatchi, Adcom and Starcom. Imran has recently founded, Optimize Digital, a full-scale digital marketing services agency based in Islamabad.